Friday, December 26, 2014

Better Late than Never

Professor J,

I'm late! I'm late for a very important date! This week's posting was undone by a major holiday, celebrating, merrymaking, and the like. I doubt that either you or our readers missed my regularly scheduled post as I suspect everyone was doing much the same.  My next assignment will fall on New Year's Eve. Look for it then.

 Until then I'd like to just leave this video showing the difference that one person can make if they have a vision. Charity: Water is one of the charities I supported this Christmas instead of just buying more meaningless stuff. There are lots of speeches and interviews with founder, Scott Harrison and he's a very compelling speaker with an intriguing story. This video is a good introduction.


If you have a little more time: http://www.charitywater.org/about/scotts_story.php


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...