Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Thoroughly Charmed

Okay, dear ones, this week I'm cheating just a bit. In my own defense I found this wonderful interview with Annie Barrows the amazing woman who finished our delightful book after her aunt and collaborator passed away. Here's a quote:

"I also think that this is a book that feeds the hunger we have for charm. There is also a hunger out in the world for books about people getting chopped up by chainsaws, too. But this is a book that charms, and it charms unabashedly. It's about being beguiled. It's about enchantment, and I think that is something that people want in their lives, especially readers"

This is a book that feeds the hunger we have for charm. Well, now I ask you, my book loving friends WHAT am I supposed to add to THAT? It does. So in a bit of a deviation from the norm I'm posting the link to the interview. Aren't you really tired of me anyway and just showing up to see if my blog partner survived all that relaxation?  Yes, I thought so. :)


Enjoy.

Annie Barrows Unabashedly Charms

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...